Youth Ministry is a vibrant part of our parish. Our programs offer opportunities for teenagers to grow deeper in faith and knowledge about the Catholic Church and to build lasting friendships along the way. We believe that students can become closer to Christ by becoming close with each other.
Our youth gatherings provide an environment where discussions on church teachings, life issues, and social events take place. We explore secular topics such as morality, social justice, stress, depression, peer pressure, social media, family life, and dating/relationships. Additionally, our theological discussions focus on prayer, the saints, Jesus, God, the Holy Spirit, the Catholic Church, discipleship, and the sacraments. Finally, our social nights are packed with fun activities like water balloon fights, bowling, laser tag, service events, sports nights, movie nights, and much more!
- Community Life & Pastoral Care
- Justice, Service, Advocacy
- Leadership Development & Evangelization
- Prayer & Spirituality
- Catholic Longevity
- We relay biblical and doctrinal truths to our youth (catechesis)
- We promote a lifestyle of moral and theological virtues (community life)
- We actively serve others on behalf of the Catholic Church (justice)
- We encourage others to share their gifts, talents, joys, and struggles (leadership)
- We instill the importance of personal prayer and spirituality (prayer)
- We promote the greatness of Christ over core leaders and ministries (longevity)