St. Vincent de Paul at St. Benedict Parish
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul is an international fraternal non-profit organization of lay people dedicated to serving the poor and providing others with the opportunity to serve.
The St. Benedict St. Vincent de Paul Conference volunteers perform the following:
- Respond to calls placed to our SVdP Help Line
- Meet bi-weekly as a Conference with spirituality, fellowship and to review client cases
- Visit clients in their homes to assess needs
- Assist clients within our boundaries with financial help or referral to other services
- Staff and stock our church food pantry
- Organize parish volunteers for activities including serving meals to the homeless, Turkey Tuesday, food drive, and SVDP Thrift Store assistance
The St. Vincent de Paul volunteer resources are protected with a password. Click the button and enter the password to gain access to all the volunteer resources.
If you have an interest in becoming a volunteer, please contact our Help Line 480.961.1610 ext. 315 and leave a message with your name, telephone number and a brief message.
“To Become Better, to Do a Little Good.”
Sponsoring a family is a wonderful way to keep the true spirit of Christmas. It’s a great project for families, friends, neighbors and ministries.