St. Vincent de Paul at St. Benedict Parish
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul is an international fraternal non-profit organization of lay people dedicated to serving the poor and providing others with the opportunity to serve.
The St. Benedict St. Vincent de Paul Conference volunteers perform the following:
- Respond to calls placed to our SVdP Help Line
- Meet bi-weekly as a Conference with spirituality, fellowship and to review client cases
- Visit clients in their homes to assess needs
- Assist clients within our boundaries with financial help or referral to other services
- Staff and stock our church food pantry
- Organize parish volunteers for activities including serving meals to the homeless, Turkey Tuesday, food drive, and SVDP Thrift Store assistance
The St. Vincent de Paul volunteer resources are protected with a password. Click the button and enter the password to gain access to all the volunteer resources.
If you have an interest in becoming a volunteer, please contact our Help Line 480.961.1610 ext. 315 and leave a message with your name, telephone number and a brief message.
“To Become Better, to Do a Little Good.”
During this difficult time of Covid-19, we are experiencing increased requests for food assistance and our supplies are quickly dwindling.
The SVDP donation bin will be in the church lobby during regular business hours. Please consider donating if possible.